1. How do I create an account?
To create an account, simply go to the New Account page. Enter the required information and click the submit button. Your account will be created and you will be able to enter certificates.
2. Do I need an email address for an account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create an account.
3. Does my account ever expire?
No, your account never expires.
4. What if I forget my password?
Simply click on Forgot Password and enter the email address associated with your Rewards account into the email address field. A new password will be emailed to you.
5. How do I earn points?
Please contact us to find out how you can earn points.
6. What is a certificate?
Every time you qualify, points will be issued in the form of a certificate. Certificates are mailed out periodically during the year, and you will add the points to your account with these certificates.
7. How do I enter a certificate to my account?
Log into your account and click on Enter Certificates. You will see open text fields. You can enter several certificates at a time. After you click the save button, your points will be verified and added to your balance. Please note that certificates use only numbers 0 through 9 and letters a, b, c, d, e, f.
8. How do I view my point balance?
When you log into the system, your current point balance will be displayed in the top left corner.
9. Do points expire?
The expiration date on the points is noted on the certificate. Points will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a prize. Their value will become 0.
10. What if I lose or misplace my certificate?
Unfortunately, we have no way of tracing your certificate number once it has been issued to you, so we cannot replace lost or stolen certificates. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We suggest that you enter your certificate number into your online Rewards account upon receipt. Once the points are deposited into your online Rewards account, you can feel free to discard your paper certificate.
11. How do I redeem points for a prize?
You can redeem prizes by clicking on View or Claim Prize (once you have logged into your account). Simply click on the prize level from which you wish to order and select a prize. Verify the shipping information and click the submit button, then confirm your order. Most gifts are shipped to arrive within 3 weeks.
12. Can I send my prize to someone other than myself?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your prize can be sent to someone else.
13. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
You must enter an address to which both the US Postal Service and UPS/FedEx deliver since we routinely use both of these shipping methods. The actual method used will be determined by our fulfillment system at the time of shipping based on a number of factors. Because many items must be shipped by UPS/FedEx, and because UPS/FedEx cannot deliver to a PO Box, our system does not allow the word "Box" in the address area. Therefore, do not enter a PO Box address as a shipping address.
However, if your physical address includes the word "Box" (such as a Rural Route box number), please replace the word “Box” with the “#” sign in your address. For example, “Route 133, Box 14” becomes “Route 133, #14”. Please note that in addition to being a physical address, the address you use must be a valid US Postal Service address and have a mail receptacle, so that you will be able to receive either a US Postal Service or UPS/FedEx shipment. If this is not the case, you may not receive your shipment.
14. How do I contact customer service?
Click the Contact Us Tab for the email address and phone number to our Customer Service department.
15. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we have been putting all of our paper certificates into one online Rewards account. Will we still be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online Rewards account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
16. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked checking accounts at any time by logging into your online Rewards account and clicking “My Account Information” on the left side of the screen.
17. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, whenever you enter a paper certificate you will be reminded that you may link your accounts to the Rewards eDeposit. Or you can add an account at anytime by logging into your online Rewards account and clicking “My Account Information” on the left side of the screen.
18. Will I receive any notification letting me know that new points have been added?
No, your points will automatically deposit into your account and can be reviewed by selecting “Balance” at any time.
19. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.